Barbicide Disinfectant 64 oz - 4 Pack
Barbicide is known worldwide as the ultimate product for EPA registered, hospital grade disinfection in salons, barber shops and spas. The iconic blue liquid is trusted and effective earning its reputation for creating a safe and clean salon.
Hospital-grade, EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant.
• Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis)
• Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
• U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
• Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
• Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
• Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
• Will not stain skin or surfaces
• Barbicide has led the industry in disinfection since 1947!
• Stainless steel implements
• Plastic combs, brushes, rollers, etc.
• Manicure stations and implements
|Buy 1 Get 1 Free||No|
|Repair period||30 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
0% of customers recommend this product
Top customer reviews
5 star 0 people found this helpfulGood