FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE
How do I take advantage of Free Standard Shipping?
- All Free shipping products must be noted as Free Shipping.
- All other products will be charged for shipping.
- Your order must contain Free Shipping Eligible Products only to receive Free Shipping. The inclusion of any other Non-Free Shipping Products may result in additional shipping charges.
- Free Shipping Only Applies To The Physical Addresses Within The Continental U.S., Excluding Post Office Boxes (P.O. BOX Addresses), HI, AK, VI, PR, APO/FPO Addresses And Outside The U.S. Still, have questions? You'll find additional information in our Shipping Info section at the bottom of any page.
Wahl Cordless Sterling 4 Lithium-Ion Clipper #8481 (Dual Voltage)
Dual Voltage : 100V - 240V
The Cordless Sterling 4 Clipper gives you the convenient feature of both cord and cordless use for a busy day in the barbershop or salon. If your charge gets low, you can simply plug in and continue to use. The Cordless Sterling 4 Clipper comes equipped with a lithium ion battery with a 90+ minute run time. The blade lever adjusts cutting length easily and comes with 8 cutting guides for expert accuracy. Cut the cord with this American-made cordless clipper!
• Lithium-Ion Cord/Cordless Clipper
• Personalize Your Clipper With 4 Color Insert Chips
• 90+ Minutes Run Time
• Lightweight with Sleek Ergonomic Design
• Equipped with Taper Lever for Easy Fading and Blending
• 1005 Standard Blade Fits All Wahl Guards
• Accessories : 8 attachment combs (1/16" - 1"), recharge cord, 3 color insert chips, oil, cleaning brush, styling comb, instructions & red blade guard
• Battery : Lithium Ion
• Blade : 1005, also fits 1005-100, 1026-001
• Motor : Rotary
• Unit Length : 6.25"
• Unit Weight : 10.2 oz.
• Voltage & Hertz : 120V- 60Hz
|Buy 1 Get 1 Free||No|
|Repair period||30 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
17% of customers recommend this product
Top customer reviews
Works very well 0 people found this helpfulIt gives you a smooth clean cut without having to do alot.
VERY NICE PRODUCT 0 people found this helpfulThe charge last a long time
I WOULD BY AGAIN. 0 people found this helpfulSo lite weight and glides thru hair like butter.
YES I'D BUY THIS AGAIN 0 people found this helpfulShe GLIDES THRU HAIR.
LOVE THESE CLIPPERS!! 0 people found this helpfulReally love how lightweight they are and love that they can be cordless as well!
I'VE BEEN USING WAHL PRODUCTS FOR OVER 30 YRS. 0 people found this helpfulI've been using Wahl products for over 30 yrs, primarily because they are made in America. I bought my first clippers to cut my own hair, (and became the barracks barber) when I was in the Army. They lasted over 20 yrs before the motor gave out. The second one (Color) I still have and only had to replace the cord, which Wahl graciously sent to me. I recently bought the Sterling 4 for the cordless feature. You'll be surprised how much easier it is to cut your hair with no cord to get in your way. My next purchase will be the cordless trimmer, American made, of course. The fact that Wahl makes such a durable product, makes the decision easier too.
Cost to much 0 people found this helpfulOver priced