FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE
How do I take advantage of Free Standard Shipping?
- All Free shipping products must be noted as Free Shipping.
- All other products will be charged for shipping.
- Your order must contain Free Shipping Eligible Products only to receive Free Shipping. The inclusion of any other Non-Free Shipping Products may result in additional shipping charges.
- Free Shipping Only Applies To The Physical Addresses Within The Continental U.S., Excluding Post Office Boxes (P.O. BOX Addresses), HI, AK, VI, PR, APO/FPO Addresses And Outside The U.S. Still, have questions? You'll find additional information in our Shipping Info section at the bottom of any page.
Wahl Designer Clipper #8355-400
The Wahl Designer Clipper is our top selling professional hair clipper in the USA for a reason! This professional vibrator clipper has constant corded power to get you through a busy day in the salon. The Designer comes equipped with an adjustable taper lever for easy blending and fading. This clipper cuts hair wet or dry and is for barbers and stylists of all expertise. Made in the USA in Sterling, IL!
• Professional vibrator clipper
• Cuts hair wet or dry
• For barbers and stylists of all expertise
• Adjustable lever for easy blending and fading
• Blade Speed (Strokes Per Minute) : 14,400 SPM
• Accessories : 6 attachment combs (1/8" - 1"), oil, cleaning brush, styling comb, instructions & red blade guard
• Blade : 1005
• Cord : 8 foot professional grade, chemical resistant
• Motor : Standard Electromagnetic
• Unit Length : 6.25"
• Unit Weight : 1 lb.
• Voltage & Hertz : 120V- 60Hz
|Buy 1 Get 1 Free||No|
|Repair period||30 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
0% of customers recommend this product
Top customer reviews
VERY LOUD BUT CUTS WELL 0 people found this helpfulThis is my first beard trimmer. I got it based on a recommendation. The hair trimmers used when I get my hair cut aren't loud and they cut great. I told my barber my beard trimmer is really loud and is from Wahl and they said basically "yeah whals are quite loud but they're durable". I wish I had known how loud it was before I bought it. I've cranked the screw down on the side to reduce the power which does make it very quiet but then it won't cut much of anything. If I want to trim my beard it has to be turned up to the level I currently have it at and man its loud.
I WOULD BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN. 0 people found this helpfulGood purchase. Performs as expected. Only comes with about 2ml of oil. What do you do when you run out? There is no indication of exactly what oil it is. Any light machine oil like 3 in 1 I suppose.
I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY THIS AGAIN 0 people found this helpfulI absolutely love it.
I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN 0 people found this helpfulIt's pretty good, does it's job well and can always count on the high quality that wahl offers. 10/10 would use it to shave my head. This comment was made by a real person.
Excellent 0 people found this helpfulA good product