As I Am CocoShea Spray Moisturizer 4 oz
Natural textured hair likes nothing better than rich conditioners produced by nature. Coconut Oil and African Shea Butter are sure favorites! Coconut Oil has been a hair beautifier since ancient times because of its quick absorption and ability to produce amazing shine. And who doesn't adore Shea Butter Both oils, however, can be a bit challenging to soften and work into the hair.
Now, via the wonders of submicron technology, a most beautiful blend of these rich emollients can now be sprayed on or easily massaged in. Oh, how special!
• Nourishes, softens and boosts shine
• Hydrates the hair shaft
• Seals ?in moisture
• Helps protect against weather damage
• Moisturizes the scalp
• Concentrated and easy to use.
• Spray into palms and massage into hair.
• May be used as a leave in treatment, as a companion product for twisting,
• or for general daily hair care and maintenance.
Tips of Joy!
• It's best to spray the CocoShea Spray into the palms first, and then massage it throughout the hair. Spraying directly on your hair can cause the oils to land as droplets and result in an excessive deposit of the natural oils.
• Some ladies love to use it along with the Twist Defining Cream for twists and twist-outs.
• Use CocoShea Spray whenever you would normally use Shea Butter and/or Coconut Oil. The submicronization of the oils makes them penetrate your strands more readily and smooth on along the cuticles in a nice thin, even, shiny layer.
|Brand||As I Am|
|Buy 1 Get 1 Free||No|
|Repair period||30 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
0% of customers recommend this product
Top customer reviews
Amazing AsIAm! 0 people found this helpfulI never need to look for another product for my hair! I am planning on ordering it online, but was blessed to have found this at a local store. If you're hair, Male or female, is Scandinavian/Scottish/Irish/ German or wispy and fine, than this IS the product FOR YOU!
liking it 0 people found this helpfulso far i am really enjoying the product
Love the ingredients, not the smell 0 people found this helpfulWorks well as a sealant and love the spray bottle feature and the ingredients. Though this is my least favorite smelling item in their line…it teeters on chemical smelling.