- Buy 6 for $11.35 each and save 5%
Design Essentials Natural Almond & Avocado Anti-Frizz & Moisturizing Finishing Spray 6 oz
Protect Your Fresh, Beautiful Waves Or Curls With Our Anti-Frizz & Moisturizing Finishing Spray. This Quick-Absorbing Formula Also Provides Intense Shine And Seals Hair At The Cuticles.
Our Design Essentials® Anti-Frizz & Moisturizing Finishing Spray protects your waves and curls from frizz, UV rays, and other climate conditions. It shields hair from humidity, making it the perfect post-styling moisture booster. Simply spray to tame frizz and add radiant shine without weighing strands down.
• Defends hair from frizz, UV rays and other climate conditions
• Locks in moisture and seals hair cuticles
• Leaves an intense shine without leaving hair oily
• Free from parabens, phthalates, silicones, mineral oil and gluten
• ALMOND nourishes hair and leaves a luminous shine
• AVOCADO strengthens the hair shaft, prevents breakage and provides intense moisture
How to Use
• Hold bottle 6 to 8 inches away from head and mist evenly.
|Buy 1 Get 1 Free||No|
|Repair period||30 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
0% of customers recommend this product
Top customer reviews
MY SOS HAS BEEN NSWERED!! 0 people found this helpfulMy hair is & has always been very difficult to keep from frizzing, especially in humid weather--I'm actually NOT dreading summer because this product works so well!
Worth the Result 0 people found this helpfulI use this mostly for day two and three waves and curls. A light misting of water followed by three half dollar size dollops scrunched in upside down and side to side (length is down to shoulder blades), plus a little fingertip root massage and I'm good. This manages frizz well and adds a light sheen to my hair that's just lovely and looks refreshRead more about review stating Worth the Resulted.
I actually like the stuff. 0 people found this helpfulI actually like the stuff. Though the other reviews talked about spray problems, I sprayed the thin stream into the palm of my hands and applied to my hair that way. It does moisture my hair and it is less frizzy especially on the 4th & 5th day. I would continue to purchase.