- Buy 7 for $7.69 each and save 5%
Design Essentials Scalp & Skin Care Anti-Itch & Tension Relief - Tea Tree & Aloe 4 oz
BREAK UP WITH ITCHY SCALP, AND LET THIS NATURALLY DEEP-PENETRATING BLEND OF OILS AND NUTRIENTS GO TO WORK:Our Scalp & Skin Care Anti-Itch & Tension Relief Delivers The Soothing Action Of Tea Tree & Aloe Combined. This Blend Is Formulated To Moisturize, Calm, And Soothe Dry And Itchy Scalp.
Let your scalp…breathe. Our Design Essentials® Scalp & Skin Care Anti-Itch & Tension Relief works deep with a penetrating blend of natural oils and nutrients that are formulated to calm and soothe any dry, itchy, sore, and irritated scalp.
We make this come to life with natural tea tree oil that works wonders to moisturize and stimulate. And soothing aloe steps in to calm the scalp for relief from tension and soreness. So your hair looks beautiful and your scalp feels refreshed.
Make this your go-to for braids, extensions and protective styles. And a plus? The tea tree oil also helps to relieve common scalp problems while helping to promote growth and healthy hair. Win-Win.
• Soothes the scalp and helps reduce flaking
• Cools and stimulates the scalp
• Helps to promote hair growth
• Dermatologist tested and free of artificial fragrances, dyes and mineral oil
• TEA TREE nourishes and protects, relieves itching and flaking, and is a natural antiseptic and antibiotic with antifungal properties
• ALOE VERA calms and soothes, nourishes and prevents breakage, and reduces itch and flaking
How To Use
1. Apply directly to the scalp, parting throughout the head.
2. Massage onto scalp, focusing on affected areas.
1. Apply directly to the skin, parting throughout the head.
2. Massage into skin, focusing on affected areas.
|Buy 1 Get 1 Free||No|
|Repair period||30 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
0% of customers recommend this product
Top customer reviews
This product is nothing but 0 people found this helpfulThis product is nothing but the truth. I use DooGrow anti itch but this product smells better and I love the cooling product on my scalp. Oh, and 1 more thing when you use this product you can lay in bed and trace the outline of your hairline and let it run back, or, you can do a circular motion on top and rub it in. It'll have you lookin like MJ Read more about review stating This product is nothing butif you let it run down only if you apply to much
Instant relief and a must 0 people found this helpfulInstant relief and a must have if you wear braids!
Great For Braids! 0 people found this helpfulMy small knotless braids are about a week old, but there's still some tension. My head isn't on fire, but there's definitely some discomfort. I've had this oil for a while, but haven't used it much. Remembered I had it as I was searching for braid spray. I applied a just a little to the areas with the most tension, and I felt immediate relief. My Read more about review stating Great For Braids!head still feels good. I was scared that the braids would slip out, but so far, so good.