FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE
How do I take advantage of Free Standard Shipping?
- All Free shipping products must be noted as Free Shipping.
- All other products will be charged for shipping.
- Your order must contain Free Shipping Eligible Products only to receive Free Shipping. The inclusion of any other Non-Free Shipping Products may result in additional shipping charges.
- Free Shipping Only Applies To The Physical Addresses Within The Continental U.S., Excluding Post Office Boxes (P.O. BOX Addresses), HI, AK, VI, PR, APO/FPO Addresses And Outside The U.S. Still, have questions? You'll find additional information in our Shipping Info section at the bottom of any page.
- Buy 2 for $26.95 each and save 5%
Fromm Shear Artistry Explore Thinning Shears Silver - 5.75" #F1005
Explore endless possibilities with our mirror-finish silver hair thinning shears that deliver a smooth cut every time.
• Shear Finish: Polished Mirror Silver
• Grips hair & prevents it from pushing forward
• Long-lasting & nick resistant
• Designed for comfortable ergonomic open hand position
• Level: 1 of 3
|Buy 1 Get 1 Free||No|
|Repair period||30 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
0% of customers recommend this product
Top customer reviews
GREAT THINNING SHEARS 0 people found this helpfulThis is a great brand of thinning scissors. It is sharp, does a great job cutting, and creates a nice look to hair. The scissors are easy to hold and are made of great quality material. This is a great investment.
5.75 THINNER SHEARS 0 people found this helpfulI really like these shears they are very light weight, they are great for removing bulk from thick hair, also great for texture looks.
EXPLORE 5.75IN28T THINNER SILVER 0 people found this helpfulI have used them for two weeks now on every single haircut I have done so approximately 20 and four eggs thinner they are very nice I wish they were a little bit sharper they do get stuck on the hair just a little bit but other than that they are very good sheer thinner and I would recommend
GREAT QUALITY THINNING SHEAR 0 people found this helpfulThese thinning shears are great! Very comfortable finger grips! Using mostly to remove bulk and thin and soften layers. Definitely recommend this brand!
HEAVY AND BULKY 0 people found this helpfulI've owned and used the Fromm Explore 5.75IN28T Thinner Silver for a few weeks now. As a stylist that has used many brands, including other Fromm shears, these ones lack in performance. They are large, bulky, and heavy. The teeth are so large that I found myself very hesitant to use them the first time and every time after that. If you are looking for a very heavy thinning session, then use these! For now I'll stick with my other trusty thinning shears.
THINNING SHEARS 0 people found this helpfulGreat shears. The teeth are a bit wider than the one I'm used to but really liked the texture I am able to create with these. Also a bit longer than what I have but didn't find that to be an issue. My only complaint is the pinky rest, has a weird curve to it that I'm not used to. I prefer a straight pinky rest, found it hard to get my pinky on it naturally.