FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE
How do I take advantage of Free Standard Shipping?
- All Free shipping products must be noted as Free Shipping.
- All other products will be charged for shipping.
- Your order must contain Free Shipping Eligible Products only to receive Free Shipping. The inclusion of any other Non-Free Shipping Products may result in additional shipping charges.
- Free Shipping Only Applies To The Physical Addresses Within The Continental U.S., Excluding Post Office Boxes (P.O. BOX Addresses), HI, AK, VI, PR, APO/FPO Addresses And Outside The U.S. Still, have questions? You'll find additional information in our Shipping Info section at the bottom of any page.
- Buy 2 for $53.55 each and save 10%
GiGi Student Starter Kit #0366
With the GiGi Student Starter Kit, students are able to practice correct waxing techniques using professional grade products. The kit contains everything a student needs to practice and perform a complete waxing service. Kit Includes: All Purpose Honee 14 oz Wax Warmer 14 oz Pre Hon 4 oz Pre Epilation Powder 2.5 oz Wax Off 4 oz Slow Grow 4 oz Applicators petite 10 1 Accu Edge Applicators small 10 Accu Edge Applicators large 10 Natural Muslin Strips small 20 Natural Muslin Strips large 20.
How to use
PREP & HEAT: 1. Place collar on GiGi warmer. 2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency. 3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing. READY TO WAX! 1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue. 2. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil. 3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth. 4. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth. 5. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth. 6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin. Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin 7. Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas. AFTER WAX CARE: 1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition. 2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness. 3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
|Buy 1 Get 1 Free||No|
|Repair period||30 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Top customer reviews