Keracare Essential Oils for the Hair 8 oz
A rich blend of natural oils including Coconut, Aloe Vera and Olive.
Moisturizes brittle or dry hair and scalp.
Absorbs easily without leaving a heavy, greasy build-up. Leaves hair healthy-looking with a vibrant, natural-looking sheen. Suitable for all hair textures from natural to chemically treated hair. Available in 4 fl. oz. and 8 fl. oz. sizes.
• Moisturizes hair to prevent brittleness.
• Keeps hair soft.
• Does not weigh hair down if used properly.
• Hair looks luminous and shiny.
• For Daily Styling: Rub a small amount between palms of hands. Distribute throughout wet or dry hair. Massage into scalp and hair ends if needed. Comb through and style.
• For Thermal Styling: Apply a small amount to clean, dry hair section-by-section. Proceed to style with curling or flat iron.
• For Hot OilTreatment: Before shampooing, apply liberally and cover hair with warm damp towel or plastic cap. Leave on 10-15 minutes. Proceed to shampoo.
|Buy 1 Get 1 Free||No|
|Repair period||30 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
0% of customers recommend this product
Top customer reviews
Essential Oils 0 people found this helpfulGreat, as usual. I like that there are not lots of harsh chemicals in the product.
The best product 0 people found this helpfulI have perm hair and sometimes my hair gets really dry and even gets brittle. After using this moisturizer my hair became very manageable and moist. A small amount usually goes along way.
I love this product!!! 0 people found this helpfulI love this oil, it’s been a favorite of mine for more than 20 years. Having been a licensed cosmetologist myself, I love what it does for my hair. I have very thick, coarse hair. Seriously a single strain of my hair in comparison to my three sisters, girlfriend, & mother’s. It’s three times the depth or should I say volume of one of theirs. So after a good shampoo & deep conditioning, a little squirt of this before blow drying. AND…OMG its so soft & shiny. It literally changes the texture.