ORS HAIRestore Fertilizing Serum 2 oz
Intensive herbal-rich treatment serum nourishes and revitalizes to promote healthy hair and scalp.
Step 4 of the HAIRestore™ system designed to help fight hair loss and promote healthy hair growth, this nutrient-rich serum can be added to any haircare routine to help maintain a healthy scalp and create an optimal environment for hair to thrive. Also ideal as a spot treatment to nourish areas prone to thinning caused by braids, extensions and styling.
• Delivers essential vitamins and nutrients to areas experiencing thinning & loss
• Nourishes and rejuvenates the scalp
• Enhances the scalp's condition for healthier looking hair
• Helps create the ideal environment for hair to thrive
• Promotes healthy growing hair and healthy scalp
• Ideal for natural hair textures, braids and weaves
• Vitamin and mineral-rich Nettle Leaf helps stimulate the scalp and promotes healthy hair
• Rich in silica and selenium, minerals essential to strong, healthy hair, Horsetail helps stimulate and revitalize the scalp while strengthening and promoting healthy hair growth
Small areas of thinning.
As a spot scalp treatment to enhance hair growth.
How to use
Apply a small amount of Fertilizing Serum in the morning and at night to affected areas. After attaining desired results, apply twice weekly to maintain a healthy scalp and enhance results.
NOTE: While following the HAIRestore™ 5-step restoration system, use either Fertilizing Temple Balm OR Fertilizing Serum as your Step 4 product. Fertilizing Temple Balm is a gel-based formula that is ideal for relaxed or thermally-straightened hair. Fertilizing Serum is a liquid version of Fertilizing Temple Balm and is ideal for natural hair, braids, weaves, or curly perms.
|Buy 1 Get 1 Free||No|
|Repair period||30 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
0% of customers recommend this product
Top customer reviews
Hair serum fertilizer 0 people found this helpfulLove this products
It’s great 0 people found this helpfulIt’s great
6 3 2019 0 people found this helpfulI saw this video on you tube I brought it help me a lot thanks for sharing with us
Works Well 3 people found this helpfulWorked well years ago for thinning hairline. Hope it does again.
Best product ever ORS is a great brand and they continue to get better. 1 people found this helpfulMy ex braider told me about this product and i had never heard of it but i purchased some and glad i did. First of all, the smell is delightful and i like the fact that it has a dropper easy to use with my braids.
A 5queenie 2 people found this helpfulUse this product back in the 90s. Hair was coming out cause of pony tails and rubberbands. And use the hair grease. Very very good. Hair came back full.