- Buy 6 for $7.85 each and save 5%
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks 4.4 oz
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter helps visibly improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Pure Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter, Natural Oils, Collagen, Elastin, and Lutein keep skin moisturized and supple for 48 hours allowing skin to stretch more easily. Widely recommened for stretch marks during and after pregnancy or weight fluctuation.
Over 98% of women saw improved skin elasticity, texture and tone.*
Hypoallergenic • Mineral Oil Free • Paraben Free • Phthalate Free • Dermatologist Approved • Suitable for Sensitive Skin
*Based on an 8 week in-home trial by 55 female panelists aged 18 to 49
Key Ingredients :
• Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter: provides all day hydration and softens, smoothes and plumps skin while forming a protective moisture barrier for expanding bellies
• Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant
• Lutein: a natural antioxidant that helps improve skin hydration and supports stretching skin
• Argan Oil: packed with essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals while helping to soften and condition skin while helping reduce the appearance of scars
• Almond Oil: rich in Vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, this essential oil extracted from sweet almonds moisturizes dry skin
|Buy 1 Get 1 Free||No|
|Repair period||30 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
0% of customers recommend this product
Top customer reviews
Mixed review 0 people found this helpfulI love palmers and have used it with my three kiddos, I also use it just to use it as I love it. Only thing I’m very disappointed about and sad to see happen once I run out is that they don’t make the tummy butter with lavender anymore. I bought three jars and was in love with it. I love how it smelled and applied. When I went to see if my local store had it they didn’t. I looked online and can’t find it anywhere. I’m very disappointed and from the reviews of the “new and improved” I probably won’t be buying more once I run out which I’m sad about. Please bring back the lavender.
Wouldn't recommend 0 people found this helpfulOverall I love all palmers products EXCEPT this one. Maybe I got a bad batch or something but it takes about 3 minutes to get any product on my hand and it's hard as a brick. I even tried to melt it in hot water to try and soften it for better application. Wouldn't ever reccomnend but do love the lotions.
Great product! 0 people found this helpfulI used it throughout my pregnancy and i ended up with zero stretch marks. I used it two times a day, to start off my day in the morning, and once before bed. My skin felt very hydrated and soft. One thing I will let you know, something i wish i had known is, to keep rubbing it with the butter after pregnancy. After I gave birth I stopped using it thinking i didn't have to anymore, and i started to get tiny stretch marks on the sides of my tummy. Overall i am very pleased with the tummy butter and would highly recommend it to any mommy to be.