As I Am Detangling Conditioner Leave-In Tangle Releaser 8 oz
Tame Your Tangles. Make Shampoo Day A Happy Day.
As much as we love our natural-textured hair, the job of detangling can be quite a chore. Despite the time it takes to free wet hair of tangles, (particularly for those with longer, thicker hair), can result in breakage, fiber weakening and even excess shedding.
Now, As I Am offers real "help" in the time of need. You can approach the necessary step of detangling with greater ease. And besides easier wet combing, you'll notice enhanced softness and a wonderful shine. Your hair will be easy to comb, healthier and happier.
• Provides for easier release of tangles after cleansing
• The leave in formula remains on to prepare your hair for application of styling products
• Rich consistency. Economical to use. A small amount does the job.
• Moisturizes and promotes shine
• Helps strengthen hair and repair damaged areas
• Contains an wide array of natural ingredients known for hydrating and nourishing hair
• First, cleanse hair. (We highly recommend one of the three As I Am cleansers: As I Am® Curl Clarity® Shampoo, Cleansing Pudding+ or Coconut CoWash.)
• Leave hair wet or very damp. DO NOT TOWEL DRY.
• Massage a small amount, (about the size of a quarter) within palms and liberally distribute throughout entire head of hair, root to ends.
• Using a wide-toothed comb or a flexible-bristle detangling brush, begin to gently comb or brush, section-by-section using short strokes. Always start near the ends and proceed up toward the scalp. You may also detangle by carefully finger racking through your hair.
• If it seems that you require more product to ease detangling, Distribute another very small amount. Do not over use.
• Proceed to style.
|Brand||As I Am|
|Buy 1 Get 1 Free||No|
|Repair period||30 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
0% of customers recommend this product
Top customer reviews
Wonderful 0 people found this helpfulThe hair product was wonderful it’s easy to apply and also easier for me to detangle my hair
My favorite by far 0 people found this helpfulI normally only use cowash I added this once a week and love it
Good 0 people found this helpfulI like the smell