ORS HAIRestore Hair Mayonnaise Treatment 32 oz
The original" Hair Mayonnaise, this intensive conditioning treatment is formulated with Whole Egg Protein, Olive Oil and natural herbs to moisturize and help strengthen damaged and weak hair. Ideal for everyone who wants to maintain healthy, vibrant hair.
• Bathes each strand of hair
• Moisturizes and strengthens hair
• Helps reduce hair loss
• Contains, proteins, vitamins and minerals
• Contains powerful anti-oxidants
How to use
1. Remove 2-4 oz. of Hair Mayonnaise (depending on the length and thickness of hair) and rub into palms of hands.
2. Apply to hair and massage thoroughly and comb hair with a large toothcomb for total distribution.
3. Place a plastic cap over the entire head, process under a warm dryer, heat cap, or warm towel for approximately 15 minutes.
4. If heat is not available, cover the head with a plastic cap and let set for 45 minutes - 1 hour.
5. Rinse hair with warm water and proceed with styling
|Buy 1 Get 1 Free||No|
|Repair period||30 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
0% of customers recommend this product
Top customer reviews
AMAZING FOR MY 4C HAIR 0 people found this helpfulThe hair mayonnaise smells absolutely amazing and it makes my 4C hair feel so healthy and soft. I love it so much. My fiancé is a white male with long, straight hair that tends to get heat damaged due to his line of work and we can’t wait to try it out on him! I’m sure it’ll work wonders on him as well. I will definitely make another review afterwards to update y’all on that!
GREAT HAIR MAYONNAISE 0 people found this helpfulAmazing makes my daughters hair soooo soft and smells heavenly. My daughter always says she smells “yummy” after using this hair mayonnaise on her hair. Would definitely buy again
GREAT PRODUCT BUT NOT A MOISTURIZER 0 people found this helpfulI have relaxed hair. I needed to add protein to my haircare (and lots, and lot of moisture) because I realized that my hair was spongy when wet and would break very easily. I did a two step protein treatment and it bounced my hair back, but I still needed a product that would offer protein, just not as intense as the two step regimen I did. I tried this and though it did work in the sense that my curls started reforming, my hair wasn’t stringy etc, my scalp got really dry & flaky. With some research I learned that products with protein MUST be followed up with a moisturizing treatment that contains no protein, this is especially true for Afro texture hair. So all in all, does it “work”? Yes. It’s it a deep moisturizer? No. It’s a protein treatment that makes your hair more responsive to moisturizing treatments